Phone: (310) 299-7463
Beverly Gibson assists clients of The Criminal Defense Firm in corporate investigations, internal audits, and corporate compliance in all branches of the health care industry.
Background: Ms. Gibson has been a health care consultant for more than 25 years and specializes in medical record auditing, E/M training, and audit risk mitigation.
Practice Areas: Ms. Gibson has expertise in auditing medical records for all specialties and all three codes sets (CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS) but is best known for her E/M (Evaluation and Management Services) skill set.
- Certified Internal Fraud Healthcare Auditor (AIHCCIFHA)
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor (AAPCCPMA)
- Certified Evaluation and Management Services Auditor (NAMASCEMA)
- Certified Professional Coder and Coding Instructor (AAPC”CPC“/CPC-I)
- Certified Medical Practice Executive (MGMACMPE)
Education. Ms. Gibson holds an MBA from Colorado State University, a Master’s of Education from the University of North Carolina, and a Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Administration from Georgetown University.