Pascual C. Meyer
Pascual C. Meyer is a skilled corporate and regulatory compliance attorney with significant experience advising U.S. and international clients secure competitive and robust legal infrastructure solutions.
Transactional Experience. Mr. Meyer has represented large business concerns in a variety of key industries and thus helped established and aspiring entrepreneurs to properly achieve, among others, their expansion goals. His broad corporate practice includes:
- Advising Public and Private Corporation Structuring (PPMs, Investment Contracts)
- Corporate Management & Governance
- Stock and Asset Purchase, Merger & Acquisition
- SEC and Healthcare Compliance Contracts (incl. Joint Ventures)
- Intellectual Property and Trade Secret Protection (incl. non-Competes)
- Partnership, Employment, and Operating Agreements
- Government Contracts
Healthcare Compliance. Healthcare business owners and physician groups from across the United States have sought Mr. Meyer’s expertise to structure safe and compliant agreements while remaining cognizant of his clients’ business goals and opportunities. Among his clients are a plethora of hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, home health agencies, DMEs as well as physicians of every specialty.
- Healthcare Compliance Documents (AKS, Stark, False Claims Act, HIPPA)
- Safe Harbor Marketing and Services Agreements (W2 and 1099)
- Compliance Program Documentation, Implementation and Oversight
- Joint Venture, PPM, MSO, and Syndication Arrangements
- Partnership, Employment, and Directorship Contracts
International & Education. Mr. Meyer has a particular interest in cross-border legal transactions. Fluent in English, Spanish, and French, he received his Juris Doctor degree from Southern Methodist University (SMU) in 1999 after graduating with a triple major (Anthropology, Biology, and Psychology) from the University of Utah in 1992. Additionally, he completed in 2011 the renowned South America Program from Heidelberg University with a Master of Laws in International Law (LL.M. – Investment and Commerce).